Flange!!!!

tedfat

Jan 31, 2001, 8:45:13 AM1/31/01
Is it me or what?
I was in bed the other day with the missus and I asked to see her flange.
Imagine my surprise when she got up went downstairs to my toolbox and
brought me up a metal looking object called a flange!!!!!
Needless to say when she asked to see my nuts the next time I obliged by
doing exactly the same as her.
What is today with words.
Why do normal everyday crude words have to mean a normal everyday word used
in the dictionary.
There use to be a time when the word gay meant a raving homosexual.But
nowadays it means to be joyess and frolic around with a smile on your face.
Melons are now fruits and not bazookas(which incidentally are now weaponry).
Hmmmm the society of today!!!!!!!

barnze

Jan 31, 2001, 9:46:11 AM1/31/01
I unzipped the other day to take out my slug only to find a garden pest in
my pants....The world eh..
"tedfat" <ted...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

billy.bloggs

Jan 31, 2001, 10:47:40 AM1/31/01
The other day I asked a bloke in a pub if he he had some dope and to my
amazement he pulled out of his pocket this really strange half witted, cross
eyed retard who made donkey noises and could't do his one times table.

Rev Stephen Mooney

Jan 31, 2001, 11:37:59 AM1/31/01

"billy.bloggs" wrote:

ROTFL!

Cheers for that, Billy, you've made my day with that one!

Best Regards,

Tim

barnze

Feb 1, 2001, 11:13:08 AM2/1/01
Pheww Billy good job ya wernt looking for Crack..
"Rev Stephen Mooney" <rev_steph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message